Growing in Faith
All your children will be taught by the Lord, and great will be their peace.
We believe that we all learn through instruction as well as through participating in the life of the Family of Faith. We have a number of intergenerational activities that enable us to share life and faith together such as our annual Church Retreat at Cedarkirk, Wednesday Night Studies, Advent Crafts & Chili Cook-Off, and our 5thSunday Potluck Luncheons. We also offer a wide variety of small group and class opportunities.
- Participating in worship. Children have the opportunity to serve in worship by being ACOLYTES and, once a year, take part in “Worship Class” to better understand sacraments and make bread for communion.
- Fellowship activities, Vacation Bible School and scholarships to go to summer camp at Cedarkirk, and opportunities to serve our community.
- Wednesday Night fellowship and Bible study; Middle School and High School
- Fellowship Activities – Lock Ins, Lock Outs, Lazer Tag, scavenger hunts
- Summer Youth Conferences, like Montreat
- Summer Mission Trips
- Wednesday Morning Bible Study
- Wednesday Night Bible Study (Fall and Spring)
- Women’s Bible Study
- Service Opportunities